Friday, November 12, 2010

Polyester Adhesive

Polyester adhesive can be built into yarn or turn to adhesive product, this adhesive good for gluing many kind of plastics but better if glue polyester plastic. Principally on the gluing method is always use similar material between the adhesive and the material that will joint.

Polyester adhesive use in many applications, like in a diverse range of markets, some of which are listed below:
  • Film lamination for food or medical packaging
  • Textile lamination for apparel, industrial, automotive applications
  • Peel-able lid stock
  • Inks/lacquers/primers for labels
  • Wire/fiber/yarn coating using hot melts, polyester for yarn is more prefer compare to viscose fiber because its cheaper price.
  • Flat flexible cable bonding

6 comments:

Unknown said...

if you have any information about polyurethyne cable joint resine please send me on my email axaykathiriya@gamil.com it will be really helpfulll form me

Top up said...

Thanks for comment but unfortunately I don't learn detail of polyurethane cable, if may any other reader that knows about your problem, can post here.

Unknown said...

sir,i need formula of pva emulation,
fabric stiffener ,do you know kindly inform me my id manis_erd@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

helo sir

Unknown said...

sir,i need formula of pva emulation,
fabric stiffener ,do you know kindly inform me my id manis_erd@yahoo.co.in

Top up said...

Sory Mr. Axay,
I really don't have formula that suitable for industry, I sorry you should try first on laboratory scale to make sure the formula is worked.

Popular Posts